Outplacement is a powerful means of managing a difficult change in your organisation. As outplacement specialists, we have worked with a variety of organisations to help them and their employees move through and past the difficult time or redundancy.
Initial Needs Assessment
Our outplacement and career transition services begin with a no cost, no obligation needs assessment, working with you to understand your current situation, culture, key challenges, success criteria and level of support required.
You can then choose support for your employees as well as your organisation:
Outplacement Support for your Employees
Any organisation can provide CV’s, job search plans and interview practice – at Simply Careers we pride ourselves on doing this and more. We work closely with individuals to successfully engage them in understanding what they value and what motivates them to manage their own career change and to take ownership for doing so.
We deliver bespoke coaching for each individual which typically includes:
- Career plans outlining personal profiles, core transferable skills, job search plans and career objectives
- A review of the practical implications of redundancy and a plan of action to successfully manage the different and varied challenges that can arise
- Targeted CVs in line with industry and market best practice
- Building self confidence in their abilities, skills and value to others and themselves
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Interview practice in a supportive environment to enable individuals to be successful in securing a role
Our interactive and pragmatic workshops are designed to be engaging, build group networks and deliver practical outputs. Workshops include:
- Building an effective CV
- Using Social Media Effectively
- Managing your Job Searching
- Successful Interview Techniques
- Personal Resilience and Confidence Building
- Self Employment and New Business Start Up
- Supporting the Staying
On-Site Career Centres
Our on-site centres or ‘job shops’ offer a both a drop in service and scheduled coaching sessions and workshops – all managed by us. This solution offers:
- Drop in support service
- 1:1 coaching programmes
- Careers fairs with external organisations
- Full project management
- Jobs boards
- Marketing to engage employees
- IT support
All of our services can be combined to meet your needs. Our solutions are also designed in line with your shift patterns and operating schedules in order to meet your needs. Sessions can be delivered face to face or online.
Support for organisations
Outplacement Project Management
When larger numbers of employees are affected by potential redundancy, the coordination of services and resources can be time and cost intensive for HR teams and managers. Effective outplacement solutions involve extensive planning, administration, marketing and communication to ensure that employees have access to services which meet their needs whilst maintaining ongoing business performance.
Simply Careers offers you either on-site or remote project management to plan, implement, manage and evaluate the effective delivery of outplacement services.
Our solutions include :
- Project planning, key milestones and process mapping defining your success criteria, service levels, resource utilisation and key stakeholder management
- Bespoke outplacement database to effectively manage project logistics and scheduling
- Marketing and communication plans and activities to engage key stakeholders, line managers and employees to participate in outplacement and maximise the benefits
- Ongoing feedback and reporting against agreed objectives and deliverables
All communication with Simply Careers is strictly confidential. If you are interested in learning more or need advice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
How can this benefit your business?
We’ve written a few blogs about how outplacement can outplacement benefit your business. Click here to read about why to have outplacement.
Here you can read all our blogs about outplacement and how to prepare for it.